California Residents: Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
This page provides information for California residents to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by TravelHop.com and its advertising partners only. This page does not provide information about, and is not to be used, to exercise any rights relating to any other sale of your personal information by the website publisher’s advertising network.
Please read all the information about all the choices available to you to determine which choices you would like to make. You may have to return to this page to make multiple choices.
Opt Out of Cookie and Device Information for Online Advertising and Other Purposes
- Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Opt-Out: The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) offers tools to provide consumers with choices as to whether participating third parties can use your information to provide interest-based ads. To opt out of sharing your information with participating third parties for interest-based ads, please use the following tools. For websites visit the DAA WebChoices Tool. For mobile visit the DAA AppChoices Tool.
- Google Opt-Out: If you are on the web, you can also opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on, and opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings. Google may also participate in the DAA WebChoices Tool (above).
- Mobile Ad Settings: If you no longer wish to receive interest-based ads on your mobile applications, please refer to your device’s operating system settings, which may include “Limit Ad-Tracking” on iOS devices and “opt-out of interest-based advertising” on Android devices.
- The opt-outs described above are device and browser based. Because the information being shared relates to your device ID and/or browser ID, you must opt out on each device and each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- Opt-outs may be stored via cookies. If you clear cookies, you must opt out again where you want your choices to apply.
- TravelHop.com does not maintain or control all of the opt-out mechanisms and settings above and is not responsible for those tools operated by others.
- We may still deliver contextual ads and ads based on our own data about you, conduct cross-device tracking so we can serve you first-party ads directly, or use information for non-targeted ad purposes, such as attribution and analytics.
- We may also still share some personal information with our partners (who will function as our service providers in such instance) to help us perform functions such as measuring ad effectiveness, controlling how many times you see an ad, determining ad performance, providing and securing ads, providing aggregate statistics and analytics, and/or reducing ad fraud.
- The above choices will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and shared information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other sites). You can visit the DAA for more information about interest-based advertising.